Tuesday, June 07, 2005

urgh.

Yesterday, Leow got sick of me, Joan and Snail and our "lack of inspiration" etc etc yada yada so he sent us down in a taxi to Takashimaya to look at art books in Kinokunya. HAHA. Cool eh. But we had to endure two plus hours of him shouting at us. So not so good. heh.

The weather sucks. It's so humid and muggy, there's hardly any wind, and I get hot, sticky, cranky, irritable, depressive and moody. Urgh. No fun at all, and it's making me hate myself so, so much.

I've got a sore throat too, the lymph thinggies at the side of my neck are swollen. It hurts like a bitch to swallow yet I find myself needing to swallow so much more often.

Please save me from myself. I'm going out of my mind here. Having fits of moodiness and crankiness and I know it sucks for everyone around me, the ones whom I love most especially. I'm sorry.

"And I am not as pretty as those girls in magazines"--garbage

No comments: